Mosquitoes have 47 teeth. (wrong....or at least the ones living in FL have 47,0000)
Maine is the toothpick capital of the world
Laos - Women may not show their toes in public ... (Would not work in the Sunshine state)
Malaysia - It is illegal for restaurant owners to substitute a table napkin with toilet paper. (glad that's been cleared up)
Russia - It is illegal to drive a dirty car . (California too I hear....LOL)
Turkey - All drivers must carry a hygienic body bag suitable for carrying a body up to 18st 12lbs (120 kilos). Failure to do so will result in a fine and possible a 6 month jail sentence. (I don't even want to know why this came about)
The watering hole was full of activities this morning...We had a couple of crazy "bombers" (Stuka)out there....I have never seen this type of bird around before....
They were small, white, type of bird ...ie: blue jay, cardinal...all relative down here when you have prehistoric beasts...anyway, these guys would zoom around soooo fast then, BAM...dive right in...they didnt appear to catch anything, zoom off, in a zig/zag motion, dizzy from smacking the water so hard...get their bearings then...BAM...dive in again...Hopefully I can catch this in action on video...CRAZY.

Not much planned on the agenda today..."Eldest" & I need to hit the town, but I just dont know what to do...Working in retail has curbed my appetite for "shopping"....I really have a bad taste in my mouth ....
No chance of the pool yet again today..."rainy" season is here...such a bummer let me tell ya!
now that is just not fair for you; you got some days off work and the weather won't cooperate with you; hoping soon it will!
ReplyDeleteI can imagine it would be hard to be motivated to shop if you work retail; but I bet you are kind to the sales clerks!
whatever you do, enjoy today
betty
got me curious got to go check out the stuka bird
ReplyDeleteIt's raining here too. Hope your day is a good one!
ReplyDeleteRain and storms here today as well.
ReplyDeleteHave a good one.
I'd love to see your video if you catch them. You know I love birds!
ReplyDelete