Here & there.....

 

I have been exposed to Google Earth....I love it....I have seen the Eifle Tower in Paris, the Colosseum in Rome, Big Benin England..and of course Vegas.all the touristy stuff...very fun.  It amazes me what this little box that sits on my counter is capable of doing....

I have had a busy work week, yesterday was my day off...I enjoyed it with the hubby for a little bit...we had lunch together, then went shopping for "eldest".  His birthday is tomorrow....24 oh boy....does the time fly...

We are making plans for his party....I would love to take in a movie, but I think he has settled on bowling...hubby is going to make his cake this afternoon, while I'm back at work....

Speaking of which, the natives have stopped the war dance...at least for now....It's anyone's guess as to when it will rile up again...I'm taking bets on sooner than later....lol

We have had bunches of rain, a really nice thunder boomer came thru this am...it put on one heck of a light show...I just rolled over covered my head and took in a few more zzzzzz.....lol

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your eldest son! I hope he has a good birthday tomorrow and a fun party, whatever he decides (I'm with you, movie over bowling). I'd send you some cake (it was hubby's birthday yesterday and we have cake/cupcakes here up to the ceiling, LOL) but I don't think they would get there by tomorrow :)

    glad the natives settled down for this round; always something in the pot for them to stew about I'm sure

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Have a good time today!

    I love Google Earth too. Just haven't thought about using it lately!

    keep us posted on the natives

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is cool here today, but the rain finally stopped. I think we're going to be glad for it as the temps warm up again.

    Happy Birthday to the son! I hope you enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google Earth is great isn`t it. It was amazing to see my car parked on our drive, at least my old car as the image I saw was several years old. You can visit anywhere you like without all the travelling! :o)

    Love and Hugs

    Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History