Holly from Life in a small town nominated me for The Honest Blogger Award. You write a list of 10 honest things about yourself to share and then pass it on to 7 other people.
1. I love chocolate!
2. My family means EVERYTHING to me!
3. I bite my nails.
4. I'm NOT a morning person!
5. I get nervous in front of a crowd!
6. I can not tolerate liars!
7. I would love to travel the world, but hate flying.
8. I rarely drink alcohol.
9. I cuss like a sailor!
10. My favorite color is GREEN!
My list of 7 other Blogs:
Pauline - Pauline's country tales
Jeannette - Outside Looking in
Ora - A little corner of my world
Sharon - Sharon's Cottage quilts
Rebecca - Rebecca of Sunny Brook Farm
Beth - Nutwood Junction
congrats on your award
ReplyDeleteI loved reading your list!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award, and thank your for passing it along to me! I actually received this one a while back, so I think I can be forgiven for not coming up with 10 more things about me--it was hard enough to come up with the first 10! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteHi Cindi, great list! I am with you on the first two!
ReplyDeletecongrats on your award! loved your list; no wonder I like you so much; I love chocolate too and I do not like to fly!
ReplyDeleteenjoy the Fourth!
betty
Congrats on your award! And thank you for passing on to me. I like your list. Some could be my answers. I will have to start on mine.
ReplyDeleteThanks again, Cassie
Hi Cindi, Congrats on your award!!! Thank you so much for passing it on to me! As soon as I figure everything out....I will pass it on to others..Thanks again so very much for thinking of me. Blessings!Sharon
ReplyDelete