Death is like an arrow that is already in flight, and your life lasts only until it reaches you. Georg Hermes 1775 - 1831
Tangy Chicken
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
Place the chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Combine the preserves, dressing and soup mix. Spoon mixture over the chicken and bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until the chicken is done and the juices run clear.
Serve with steamed rice, along with a bowl of fresh fruit..yummy!
Yesterday, prior to arriving at work, I twisted my ankle...no biggie ...I thought....Maybe thru mid shift the pain would be gone......WRONG!
With a child in football for 12 years, along with a couple of mishaps with other family members we have a wide variety of medical supplies.
We "purchased" these supplies do to certain events (mishaps)...So, as we are perusing our inventory, I finally found what helps me hobble around the best.
The men folk want me to wear the "boot"...I'm not sure I want to trawl around in that thing...but we will see...
Oh, boy looking at this pic I had better get some nail polish on the tooties....lol
Tonight will be the end of a 5 night brutal work week...I would normally call off, but I reviewed the schedule last night, and our 2 replacements are out on vacation....so I must attend...it is a short 5 hour shift thankfully. Onto other events....
My niece attends Pepperdine University...She is in Graduate school studying to be a Lawyer...Something to do with Policies..Foreign stuff.
Currently she is again study abroad... She traveled to Turkey her Junior year....this time she is in Baku, Azerbaijan. .... By the way, where the heck is that??? .... Eldest & I refer to the location as .....Way over there on the other side of earth.....lol I have never heard of the place...I took a gander on Google Earth...fascinating...
I'm grateful that "Mo" feels this need to be a world traveler. I can travel with her, while staying on my couch....She has a blog, noting her "experiences"..(I'll keep that private)...she sent these beautiful pictures of the Old City, their fountains, the wonderful architecture ...rich history.
So, please give a send a little prayer "Mo's" way...as she is...Way on the other side of Earth..too far from family & friends for sure....Thx

Keeping you all in my thoughts & prayers. I hope you recover quickly!
ReplyDeleteHugs
enjoy your holiday weekend
ReplyDelete(((Cindi))) owie on your ankle twisting!! I think I would wear the boot for stability so you don't injure it more
ReplyDeleteI wonder; do you think that recipe you posted could be made in the crockpot? It sounds delicious; just looking for recipes that don't involve using the oven at this time of summer months
betty