Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you. Arnold Palmer 1929 -
Trifling Minutiae....
Arkansas - it's illegal for dogs to bark after 6 pm. It's also illegal to walk your cow down Main Street after 1:00 p.m. on Sundays...
California - it's illegal for women to drive while wearing housecoat..
Glad that housecoat law isn't here in FL...whew....lol
Rouladen...
Hubby's favorite meal...
Hubby & C-boy are out enjoying themselves on the golf course today...big surprise....
Hubby is back in the saddle again, he leaves tomorrow...training all week for new company...IT'S GGRRREAT!
CBOY is jobless..Oi!
Eldest .. nothing to comment there.
The waterhole is filling up again, our showers have brought us an abundance of insects....ewww...
and, I'm due to be overhauled at the Beauty Salon...
......
Strange laws you have over there lol
ReplyDeleteI can easily tell you (but not by personal experience mind you) that that California law is not enforceable here; I've seen lots of moms driving in housecoats over the years, LOL
ReplyDeleteI hope your hubby has a great Father's Day; I imagine the golf course is where a lot of dads are spending the day today; and good luck to him in his new job adventure! I know you are THRILLED he is back to work (and I'm sure he is too :)
my son's job is nothing glamorous, but thank you Lord, something to help with his own personal expenses and spending money; I listed what it was on my private blog.........
betty
I hope your hubby had a wonderful Father's Day! I also hope he has a wonderful week at his new job! YEA!!!
ReplyDelete