I just deleted a long post about work related issues...
I now feel better...whew!
I'm grateful to have a job, but....
I'll leave it there.
Today the clouds are not looming overhead...we did have another good thunder boomer come thru around 4-5am...I'm so past due to sit at the pool & relax...today is no different I wish I could be there right now..but, other duties have been thrown on my plate...
Hubby is back home, he was away last week in "training"...in Ft Lauderdale...he leaves again Monday....for another week of "training"....I must run the fort while he is away...grateful that the boys are old enough to take care of themselves. The only challenge is "eldest"...He has a difficult time eating..we must find simple things for him to eat, or make himself, otherwise he will not eat...He can make a peanut butter/jelly sandwich, he will grab bananas, if I make a salad he will eat...he is ok with the microwave (he doesnt care to use) he will not use the stove or oven or toaster oven...THANKFULLY...I would be leery of him alone turning these appliances on...
Over the years one of us has been home for dinner with him....this might not be the case when "C-boy" goes back to college, and hubby's new job...so, now I'm in a re-plan, new phase mode...July is Eldest "training"...having a special needs child, you learn to be diverse.
I'm glad you feel better. Praying everything works out around the home front for ya.
ReplyDeleteenjoy your weekend
ReplyDeleteBless your heart! I understand how you feel...you want to write it...but end up deleting..I did the same thing today. Sometimes letting those old dogs lay is the best. Blessings in all that you do!
ReplyDeleteI like what you did, Cindi; write out your blog with what frustrated you and then delete it. That's better than saying it in person or carrying it around too long
ReplyDeleteglad your hubby survived training; sometimes that's the hardest thing with a new job since they overload you with so many things
my daughter who is also special needs could do well cooking things in a microwave. I always worried about her around the stove as her balance wasn't really good and I was afraid she might spill something hot on herself. does your son like lunchables? that could be an option for quick meals when no one is there to help him
betty
Hello there Cindi, Just wanted to stop in and say blessings...and thank-you for stopping by my journal..
ReplyDeleteAre you still in the middle of your heat wave?
Last January when we were down to Disney World we had to buy some warmer jackets as it had turned cooler while we there and then got hot again after we left on our cruise.
You know as old as I am, I just found out why those flamingos turn pink.
Have a great week coming up...
Blessings and love from,
ALBERTA Lori