Trifling Tuesdays.....

....

 

Australia - Only a fully qualified electrician may change your broken light bulb. Otherwise you may receive a fine of $10.

Canada - Any debt higher than 25 cents cannot be paid in pennies.

Denmark - It is illegal to start a car if there is anyone under it.

France - It is forbidden to call a pig Napoleon.

New Hampshire  - law forbids you to tap your feet, nod your head, or in any way keep time to the music in a tavern, restaurant, or cafe

Massachusetts -  It is illegal to take more than 2 baths a month within Boston confines

Utah - It is against the law to fish from horseback.

I decided to change, have Trifling on Tues, rather than post with my Sunday Sayings.....

Jeannette of Outside Looking in made a comment how silly our "American" laws were, so I thought I would reciprocate with European law as well...Touche mon ami....

I "WISH" not to offend anyone with these silly minutiae items, just allowing us a little humor into our day...

Here's to "Wishing" you well....

(throw a penny thought in....It might just work)

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Interesting reading these. Thanks for taking the time to share them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading these silly laws; its so funny to imagine why they came up with them in the first place

    enjoy the day

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading all the silly laws.

    Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History