Sunday Sayings....

If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine. Morris West 1916 - 1999

Trifling Minutiae....

Louisiana - It is illegal for you to gargle in public places..(why bother, when so many other things happen with Mardi Gras)...lol.

Montana - It is illegal to have a sheep in the cab of your truck without a chaperone...(??)

Roast Chicken Quesadillas
skinless chicken breasts
Olive oil, for sauteing
8-inch flour tortillas
8 ounces grated cheddar cheese
1 can cooked black beans
Salsa for condiment or 1 can stewed tomatoes with green chilies.
ground cumin
Salt and pepper
Water, to cover
Options - chopped garlic, jalapeno
Directions

Saute chicken in olive oil. season chicken with cumin, salt and pepper.

Lay tortillas flat on a clean dry surface.
Add cooked chicken, cheese and black beans. Fold to form and 1/2 moon and heat griddle until crisp.

Serve with salsa, guacamole, and Spanish rice

Eldest is 24 today...we have a full day ahead..."Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead".....wish us luck...lol

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday eldest!!!

    loved the Sunday savings and I think when we lived in Montana I broke the law!

    enjoy your day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading these. I always get a good laugh from them. The recipe sounds great! I might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History