GRRRR...lol

I wish I were at the beach today...grrr..I didn't get to the pool the other day either...grrrrr....they were doing maintenance......grrrr

I guess I'm a little grumpy today....grrrr.....lol

The other night at work, my RA decided to show itself....my left wrist had a flare going on the same time my right elbow was flaring....no fun....I was like a floppy fish out of the water...I could use my right hand to key in item numbers on my register, but could not move the elbow up/down, so I would hold it in my mid-section...(answering the phone was a challenge)...I would bend my body completely down to pick up the phone,....lol..with my left wrist being affected at the same time, I could not hold, type, anything...it was stuck in a fist position, when I attempted to open & wiggle my fingers, the pain reminded me to not attempt again...lol..thus why I would answer the phone with my right...

I had a few 800mg of tylenol in me...so it eased the pain somewhat, controlled the swelling thankfully...driving home was another challenge.....whew...

Yesterday, all I did was veg out...my wrist & elbow were still saying hello, but at a more reasonable level of pain & stiffness...today I feel a weak...I should be able to work, but it takes so much to recover from these flares...I can only do what I can do....at least I wont be a floppy fish...lol

Enough of that...blah, blah, blah...

Hubby has one more week of unemployment...YIPPY!...he has mowed, painted, pruned, repaired, cleaned until his eyes have bugged out...I mention trying to "do" stuff for Father's day...he replies with...WORK!!!...guess he has had enough time for himself...lol

I'm off on Monday...sounds like a beach day is heading our way...keeping my fingers crossed ( metaphorically speaking) dont want them to get stuck...lol..

4 comments:

  1. poor you Cindi with your RA!! that's awful when it flares when you are at work. I'm sure there was a lot more pain/discomfort than you wrote about and I'm sure you were very glad when your shift was over

    I hope you get your beach day on Monday!!

    I bet you have the count down all figured out with how many hours and minutes until hubby is gainfully employed again :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to that beach on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That can be so painful... Hope you are doing much better now! Prayers heading your way! Linda (OC's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless your heart! I know that is so painful. I hope you get to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History