So here's an interesting fact.....I haven't harmed, maimed or even killed hubby........ yet...lol
This unemployment gig is crazy...I thank the Lord for this new job (daily)...his start date is in a couple of weeks.....I might be able to resist the temptations of evil...prayers plzzzzz......lol
Menopause, and husbands unemployed do not mix....I'm just saying....k?!
Work life is starting to slow down a bit...season is over, they'll be cutting our part time hours soon...to 25 per week...paycheck suffers, it will finally feel like a part time job again...whew...
Eldest has turned another year older...C-boy gave him a floor hockey game. They get on their knees, using miniature hockey sticks they shoot a nerf ball at each others nets...after about 3 or 4 attempts...C-boy goes over to Eldest and starts a hockey fight, which proceeds into wrestling....they love it...I usually leave, while hubby refs ahhhh....CALGON!
We have the cutest duck family on the lake...they are very spoiled.....no other bird has taken up residence...so Papa duck swims in the middle up/back the entire lake while Mom & babies (6, I think) stay close to the edge...we are "attempting" to capture on film...they are wise to us...so we might have to don camo gear and hide in our reeds........lol
Unemployment (retirement) lasted about 6 months in our house....then i told City Boy...."find something to do before i have to Kill you!".....He thought i was kidding,.....!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy......LindaMay
LOL, Cindi with the hockey game; sometimes they just never grow up do they??
ReplyDeleteso thankful that soon you will have the house back to yourself when Hubby starts his new job!
betty
Boys will be boys. Praying you make it til hubby goes to work.
ReplyDeleteI remember when my hubby was unemployed he'd call me at work to talk. He kept busy with job hunts but just needed to hear a friendly voice now and then I guess. I'm so thankful yours found a job. Now if your hours are cut you won't mind it at all and get to enjoy being off more.
ReplyDeleteHi Cindi, I`m glad your hubby has some work even though it is daily. Ahhh...the dreaded menopause, I could have killed on a daily basis at the beginning...lol! It does get easier though there are still some days when the family all run for cover...lol! ;o)
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs
Sandra xxxx
I can relate, it is trying somtimes to get use to them being home. I love your pink flamingoes.
ReplyDelete