Big Brawl....

 

 

I have had the hardest time posting today...is it me or BLOGGER??? ANYONE?

Fingers crossed....this video made me laugh...such a big talker....lol

I wanted to enjoy the pool today, but it looks like overcast & rain is on the agenda...guess I'll find a good book....

ENJOY YOUR DAY!

3 comments:

  1. could be blogger it has been acting up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that black cat was so cool; just sat there and occasionally wagged its tail; nothing phased him; cute video!

    too bad you can't lay by the pool today; hoping the weather clears for you

    how's that ankle of yours?

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. No trouble posting but lots of trouble getting in and out of other journals and people are having trouble with mine as well. Heatwave here, it is awful, I hate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History