Mercedes thought (not her forte to be thinking)..lol..I needed to be up out of our bed today at 730 in the am...she is now blissfully asleep....hold on a second....she is blissfully ASLEEP?.....pardon me, I will be back momentarily....
(pause taken...)
she is no longer sleeping!...(wake me up in the early morn kitty see what cha' get)......lol Her torture was to sit on my lap for a few minutes....she never "elects" to sit on our laps...after my show of affection she always bathes herself...she will be "cleaning" for the next 30 minutes...licking away my germs, occasionally gives a sour look ...thinking... Why must you love up on me?....Grr People....lol I had no idea you could buy royalty for $10 at Petsmart.....lol
I'm going to head to the pool soon...I'm up why not relax with a book for a while.....maybe I can fall back asleep..I have to work tonight...off tomorrow...I'll be able to get caught up on a few items...I try not to over do on my work days...lol
its getting warmer heat index getting close to a 100 in SWFL...whew...
It's cool and raining here in northern Ohio. 66 degrees and it's not going to get much warmer today. Enjoy the pool
ReplyDeleteMiss Kitty's wake-up call comes between 3:30 and 4:30 AM!!...she doesn't care for me to much so she wakes City Boy....hee!!hee!!
ReplyDeletesorry....don't miss the heat of south Fl....it's a cold 68* here in the mountains.....
enjoy the pool.....LindaMay
so cute with Mercedes! they never seem to know what time it is do they? They have their own internal clocks that don't coincide with ours unfortunately, especially on our days off or days we can sleep in a little
ReplyDeleteenjoy the pool, but not the heat! too early for it to be that hot!
betty
I had a cat jack....who would NEVER EVER let you hold him or pet him.....but once I was nice nd comfy in bed he would get up on my side and do the "happy dance" thingy....you know the "kneading" with all four paws....he would also clean him self after being touched by us commoners...lol
ReplyDeleteMelanie
My cats are use to getting feed around 6:15ish on work days. They are still set for 6:15ish on days off too. They come in the bedroom & try to wake me up...if that's doesn't work they jump up on the dresser & start knocking stuff off. I usually play asleep until they start this.....they know I'm up then. LOL I tell ya if I didn't love them I'd spank them really good! LOL
ReplyDeletehello, i am back. well, for right now.
ReplyDeletei have missed reading you, and hope to get back to doing so regularly.
the kitties always know how to get our goat. sounds like yours is up there with the best.
take care,
regina