Do you realize half the year is over already????
C-boy was at church camp this week.....this was a good/bad thing for me....Good that he went, was educated, help, (interned) mentored...bad...he was away for a week...he grew up a bit too....I know, I know...why would I think it is bad to grow up...it just is...my baby is leaving me...DRATS! & SUCCOTASH...(changing my vocabulary)....lol When I get real angry I use....FIRETRUCK...
Here are a couple of pictures...he was in charge of torture....
He would take the kids out by boat, or jet-ski...He & his buddy took turns playing "Captain" & "Spotter-dude". One of their responsibilities was to throw innocent children from their tubes (on purpose) into the water....Did I say he matured???? maybe I need to re-think this.....
my 2 favorites....
This next video is of Mercedes...she decides to play with a spot of sunlight....geez
....She's a great mouser!!
Have a great weekend DADS!!!!!!
So cute! She is a beautiful cat!
ReplyDeleteMelanie
the tubes looked like great fun to me!!
that activity at church camp sounds like a fun time!! I'd like to do it LOL! glad son took the time to go and help out; I bet he was a blessing and I bet he got blessed by helping
ReplyDeletebetty
Cute photos! It's hard seeing our children grow up sooooo fast. LOL at Mercedes
ReplyDeletelooks like fun. Vacation bible School is going on here too.
ReplyDelete