Sunday Sayings...& 3rd - 4th?

We are called to show utter commitment to the God who is revealed in Jesus and to all those to whom His invitation is addressed.

Rowan Williams 1950 -

 

We started our day with a little bit of Wii....too fun..lol

Here's our "Jewels" giving it her all in Hula Hoops....

C-boy acting goofy!

Only thing missing is the chocolate!!!

 

This cutie is Holly....

Let the games begin!

Our 3rd - July 4th celebration was wonderful....We moved to FL June of 07....a nice tradition we have started with family....

Our new neighborhood loves to celebrate the 4th.....We thought it would be difficult to leave our old hood...we had 2 "Superb" years.  Last year we were lighting fireworks well into midnight....and the clean up the next day...well...whew... on to this years!

Our weather was wonderful, we had a lower humidity....We sprayed for pests, but the little creeps still were around....We set up camp in the back, we wanted to enjoy the lake view...we were not disappointed...The fireworks came from all directions, but to see the bright beautiful colors reflected in the water below....ahhh....our little piece of heaven...

The "cutie" Holly... is a Labradoodle...

Labrador/Standard Poodle mix....she is 6 weeks old....she was very social the whole time, the fireworks did not bother her, one bit....

My sis's job is to "train" puppies, before they go to their rightful owners....they live with her for up to a month.  By the time she is finished, they are potty trained, she even has them trained to "ring" jingle bells that she has hung on her door knob, requesting to be let outside...they can sit, stay, no biting.. she makes it look easy....

Today, we have to finish C-boy's room, I want to get to the pool too, and of course another day of cleaning....I have rearrange, pick-up, cleaned for 4 days straight....GRRRRRRR!!! LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time at your house :0) That dessert looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Sunday sayin today, Cindi; that is a great one!!!

    sounds like you had a great Fourth! I'm so glad the little doggie didn't get too upset with the loud noises of the firecrackers; we had lots of dogs barking last night and a few are reported lost this morning; I'm sure they were so scared. Funny thing is fireworks are illegal here (other than public events put on by the city, etc) and the closest display to us was over 10 miles away, but people still managed to get illegal fireworks and were having fun setting them off all around us.

    I think that's a nice job your sister has! sounds fun!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindi what fun! Wow! That lake looks so pretty, I can imagine the reflection of fireworks was wonderful! I love your little Holly! She has the sweetest little face....A friend of mine just got a goldendoodle, and she looks alot like Holly. Cute cute cute!! Happy 4th Friend.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History