I got my pool time in yesterday....Yippy..
I was so excited, this morning I popped out of bed got the swimsuit on...(I'm thinking hey, why not go over to the pool this am, it will be cooler, stay for an hour)...I get outside...and ......BAMMMO! it hits me like a ton of bricks....this thick wall of heat/humidity ...you can see it..I swear....lol....then I thought you crazy fool, what were you thinking...stop have a cup of Joe...relax...what's you're hurry...do you really want to exercise this early in the am...hey, you got some time in yesterday...that should count for an extra day...Such a tough life I have humm?.....lol
Hubby is traveling a lot more on his new job, he's gone for more than 12 hours a day....but, he is responsible to "revamp" an old system, so it could take a while to adjust his time....He loves his new job. He hasn't felt this way in a long time....It's fresh, new & has more physical activity...which he enjoys, rather than ...Here do this, or did that & that get done...management stuff... He seems to think his staff will get the things done that is needed...he still has the PAPERWORK tho..we must get to a paperless system sometime!
The boys were unable to see TRANSFORMERS yesterday, C-boy had a couple of extra errands to run, then church last night...then b-ball after church...maybe they'll check it out today....who knows..
The "kids" are still cute & cuddlely....
We had our Cranberry/orange turkey last night...no leftovers everyone enjoyed it...I'm working tonight...so, that leaves me to ponder tonight's menu...
maybe I'll go to the pool anyway...let the men-folk take care of their OWN meal....hum?!?!.
Glad to hear you got that pool time in and that your hubby likes the new job. That is very important. It's still cool here just barely approaching 70 degrees this morning. Tomorrow they say we'll get up close to 90. We'll see...
ReplyDeletegot up at 3:30 & got hubby off to work ..had a couple cups with hazelnut creamer-played on pooder..went back to bed now I'm up and on pooder again..gotta get my rear in gear,Lol...but would much rather go swimmin....lucky girl...
ReplyDeleteI'm with you; go to the pool and let them be on their own; I bet they will be resourceful and not go hungry, LOL
ReplyDeleteglad you got the pool time in yesterday and that hubby is enjoying his new job!
betty
Hi Cindi...gonna make this crockpot lasagna...so easy on a summer day...right??? and well hopefully at Fort Walton Beach it will be sunny a couple of days...actually all I enjoy doing is sitting under a shady umbrells with a good book and watch "people" and "whatnot" go by LOL...God Bless and happy day from Ora in KY
ReplyDeleteshucks...tried this once...where did my other comment go??? LOL..and thanks for you comment...and yes I will have an umbrella...for making shade while the sun shines if not for rain..with a pool in the backyard...and temps in the eighties...not sure why we are driving all the way to Florida for vacation LOL????? just seems we have to help the economy a bit LOLOL...hugs and God Bless from Ora in KY
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed your pool time. It is hot here too in mid TN. It's showing 94 and not too much of a breeze either.
ReplyDeleteGreat that the Hubby likes the new job. Usually the hours are a lot with a new job and then dwindle back some later once the tasks/people/job is learned.