Grudge match.....continues.....

 

Sorry for the interruption folks... We have breaking news...the two Weltor weights are at it again.......In one corner is the Fearless Feline Mmmmmercedes......

In the other corner we have the Fantastic "Fetcher"....BBBBEntley.....Give it up people....let them hear ya!!!

Ears are back, they are starting their banter...swishing tails.....and folks their off...rumbling, tumbling, pat here, another blow there, Meow...Oh, Mercedes has pinned Bentley...oh, what a move Bentley's rolled completely out of it...now, they are in their prrrrrespective corners, tails swishing to & fro.....

That didn't last long, this grudge match will continue, I'm afraid Bob....Well, I've seen it many a time Harry...and these two just want the title really bad this year.....Well, Bob whom ever settles this match will not be able to take that title away from the 2 ton "Dominator" Domestic SYLVESTER.......I think your right Harry...Now, back to your regular schedule folks....

my sinus is clearing up a bit more, now for the soar throat...I'm still concern for the flight...Maybe by then I'll be having the bubbly in my orange juice....lol

Got the full treatment yesterday...toes & fingers all covered...ahhh....it feels nice to have the nails on the hands again....I'm going to the pool for my 1 hour of therapy....then work this afternoon...

The "boys" & hubby are attending a Indoor football game tonight....

Enjoy the weekend folks....

5 comments:

  1. Cute....cute....sounds like my house on any given morning.....

    Enjoy.....LindaMay

    ReplyDelete
  2. whose watching the wee ones when you guys are gone? hope they know how to break up their fights, LOL

    I like indoor football games; hope they have a good time

    yuck that you haven't quite turned the corner yet with this illness; I agree bubbly/orange juice is a great combination :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminded me of when my boys lived at home... Not really... no physical fighting allowed anyway! Kitties CAN be entertaining!

    Hope your cold is getting better. I hate how these things seem to last longer now. Have you tried Cold-eze... They really help me.

    Pretty toes and nails hopefully lifted your spirits! Linda (OC's Mom)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History