No tan lines here......

I never made it to the beach....drats!....

Hubby was occupied yesterday, making plans for work....

We finished C-boy's room, got one jersey on the wall, but ......  when he removed all his crud from the room to paint....he moved all the crud back in his room...I can't even make it across the threshold!  It is time to "cleanse" his closet, wardrobe etc...lol

Eldest got time to play his floor hockey...he & C-boy were playing "Hockey-fight", when eldest held his fist back, BAMMO! plowed one in the kisser...C-boy was astound...what??...I'm glad it didn't go any further...whew!...

I'm GOING TO THE POOL...each time I have made the attempt.....RAIN! GRRR...I'm so pale...I'm not representing Florida well at all! My toe nails need painting, I have NOT had a manicure in months...no pool time...they might throw me out of here...I'm very worried!....

 

3 comments:

  1. I call Colt's room, "THE LIZARD LOUNGE!" I can go in there & clean up & he can't find a thing. When it's messy as all get out....he knows exactly where things are. Grrrrrrrrr

    Good luck working on the tan :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoping today is the day you get some pool time!! and if not, there's always tanning parlors, LOL

    have a good day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can remember my son having the tidiest of bedrooms, I could walk right through the door without tripping over something! My daughter however, was a different matter. It looked like her wardrobe/closet had exploded all over the room...lol!

    Love and Hugs

    Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History