Trifling Tuesday....

In Devon, Connecticut, it is unlawful to walk backwards after sunset.

Frankfort, Kentucky, makes it against the law to shoot off a policeman's tie (I'm thinkin anywhere)....

The state law of Pennsylvania prohibits singing in the bathtub ( careful Missie)

Crock Pot Lasagna

1 pound ground meat browned.. ( beef, turkey.....or  for Vegan/Vegetarian substitute Morning Star Meal Starter)

1 bag Egg noodles

1 jar Spaghetti sauce

1 small tub ricotta cheese

1 small tub sour cream

1 - 1/2 cups Provolone or Mozzarella cheese or both..

Throw it all in..set on low..enjoy later...Of course add chopped onions, whatever seasoning the floats your boat...no rules there.

Serve with a beautiful green salad...I try to stay away from serving bread, but it's your house do what cha want..

 

 

5 comments:

  1. now is those nodles precooked or right out of the box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that crockpot lasagna sounds delicious. Interesting how you just throw it all in; I'm going to have to think about making this one

    love your trifling Tuesdays with the trivia you post about the different states and laws; who would ever want to walk backwards at night?

    (thanks for your kind words :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...must remember not to shoot of a policeman`s tie, they get a bit funny about it here...lol! ;o)

    Love and Hugs

    Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds good. I am keeping this one. I love my crockpot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol at the laws. I agree with Sandra.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History