Day dreaming.....again...

The last 3 days have been full of absolutely nothing!...ahhhh heaven....(insert Angel's harmonizing here)

I really need to be a millionaire...to travel, relax...no stress...make that a billionaire... eases on the stress of never having to work...then I could live off the interest.....but wait...it would have to be at least 100 billion in the bank...I'm not greedy just resourceful!  I need to talk to Warren Buffet or Mayor Bloomberg....hum, does anyone know their number?

  I couldn't talk with Oprah, she would want to talk about one of the books she's read & currently promoting...nothing to do with reading mind you...I love that, but her selections are always so dark and depressing...I need to be happy for goodness sakes I am trying to live like a billionaire.

...I know, I wouldn't support those snotty snot fashion designers...Really darling' tho all are not bad, some are more snottier than others......I have to support Jacques Penney's..

Oh, this could be such fun...no more grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning....LAUNDRY!! (again inserting the angle's harmonize)

My children live like billizionairs ...they never cook, clean, laundry...hum, something is fishy here.....wait a second, wait for it.........AH HA!....nope, I got nothing...thought I was having a moment, but lost it...must be the harmonies acting up again....now, where was I?....

Oh, yeah, that's right living like a billionaire...I wouldn't want a super duper mansion or castle....anything larger than 14,000 sq ft is really vulgar!  I would want a golf cart...those look so fun to ride around in...Bing Crosby had a cool one, or was it Bob Hope???

Oh,  to dream..

I "wish" I could give it a try....

I didn't jinx it...telling you my penny thought....Right?!

6 comments:

  1. Cindi, I love your blog and your care free way of expressing your self. If i were a millionaire I would not know what to do. Probably spend my time staring at it trying to figure out what what to do with it. Thanx Cindi for your encouragement on saying what I feel like on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Cindi......maybe one day, you never know.......

    in the meantime, enjoy today :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we would get bored being baziollionaires!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound just like me! My husband will sometimes ask me late at night what I fantasize about and I say something just like what you said here - he's snoring again before I finish telling him - maybe that's not what he meant? LOL! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh...I thought I'd bust a gut with this post!! You are so witty!! And Fun!! Thanks for a GREAT laugh, what a fabulous way to begin my day!!
    Sharon
    P.S. I totally feel the exact same way about Oprah's selections.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History