California
It is illegal to drive more than two thousand sheep down Hollywood Boulevard at one time.
Australia
In Victoria it's illegal to wear “hot pink pants” after 12 noon on a Sunday.
Paraguay
Dueling is legal providing both combatants are blood donors.
Italy
Men can be arrested for wearing skirts.
Illinois
Chicago law prohibits eating in a place that is on fire.
I have the next 4 days off......I'm so excited...I plan on spending a little time each day at the pool...then I really need to "clean" my computer..ie unwanted pics, files..etc...Clean my desk, ie...unwanted files....lol
so...I'll be busy...& lazy...yippy!
enjoy your pool time
ReplyDeleteyea for 4 days off! I'll have to remember to count my sheep the next time I'm walking them on Hollywood Blvd., LOL; these laws are soo hilarious!
ReplyDeletebetty
Enjoy your time off. LOL I do not think I would like to eat in a burning restaurant either.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the 4 days off! The most I ever get is 3 in a row and I'm always wishing for one more.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time off!
ReplyDeleteAnd blogging, don't forget lots of time for that! Thanks for stopping by. Koda's first day of his virtual vacation has been posted if you want to come see :-)
ReplyDeleteGotta love Chicago!!! Ha! Too funny!! I hope that you are enjoying your days off!! Miss you!
ReplyDelete