Here's my little garden flag I set out for the 4th....I have the next 3 days off...yippy...
Today, I have plans to shop at a cute boutique called Sis's....(I'm going over to raid my sister's closet)....love this kind of shopping!!!
We will be picking out paint for C-boy's room. He has made frames to hold his football jerseys. He also cut in half one of his old helmets. One half carries his high school memories, while the other is to represent college. I'll post pics after it's all done.
Eldest & I are to go to the grocery store...stock up on items needed for the 4th...Party at the hacienda this weekend!
Since it has been raining for the last 10 days or so....The "watering hole" is completely full once again...the humidity....Oi! Is there such a thing as 200%?....I would love to squeeze in time at the beach...I might sneak down there on Sun...let's keep our fingers crossed that hubby brings me!
Speaking of hubby, he is back from another round of "training", which he found to be very useful. He is suppose to be "off" for today, but alas he is a workaholic, and has elected to introduce himself to his staff. Hopefully they'll get along together . I also hope the transition to his style of management is smooth.
The "kids" are mad at me. I started to shut our bedroom door, not allowing access. I had to move my bamboo plant somewhere safe. It was located on my desk, the rotten "trio" have been taking turns chewing on the blasted thing..grrrr!
I was able to enjoy 3 days of a clean home, then C-boy arrived back home...throwing his crud everywhere, to be followed by hubby the next day.....So, today as I run errands, shop at "Sis's"...I will be "re-cleaning" the mi Casa once more for the week....
.
Have a Safe & Happy 4TH Of July
ReplyDeleteI love your boutique with your sister; how cute you guys can share clothes like this!
ReplyDeleteenjoy the Fourth and your 3 days off!
betty
Have a great day tomarrow!
ReplyDeleteMelanie
Cindi, Happy 4th of July! Have a wonderful shopping day!! Blessings!Sharon
ReplyDelete