Considering I live in summer weather year around I had better love summer....
The boys enjoyed TRANSFORMERS....
I'm glad I didn't have to attend...I would rather see the Ice Age 3....but I will wait for PPV same with Night At the Smithsonian, I'll wait for PPV......
On some good news, JC Penney called for C-boy...he has an interview today...not likely he'll get the job, since we will be leaving in 10 days for vacation, then when we arrive back he has 8 days before he goes back to college....(football)...I don't want to talk about it....(boo hoo)....lol
I would totally love him to work at Penney's....I love that store! Always have....so, if they are looking for a part-time, part-timer we might get lucky.....cross your fingers!!!! lol


I hope everything works out about the job!
ReplyDeletefingers are crossed
ReplyDeletea day late and a dollar short with the potential job at Penney's, but who knows.........how exciting to go on vacation!
ReplyDeleteglad the boys liked Transformers
have a good weekend
betty
I love JC Penny also!
ReplyDeleteHave a good weekend.
well, you never know. Heard of J.C. Penney but obviously never been there.
ReplyDelete