Fires on land generally move faster uphill.
As an iceberg melts, it makes a fizzing sound because of the compressed air bubbles popping in the ice.
Kentucky - men must remove their hats when they come face-to-face with a cow.
Kanata, Ontario, it's illegal to have a clothes line in your back yard.
I'm getting a cold...and I leave for vacation in a week...blah!
I need chicken soup
I need orange juice
maybe a shot of whiskey!
Awww, sorry that you are getting a cold. Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteare you sure only a shot will do?
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that you are getting a cold just in time for vacation!! Boo!! that's awful! Still..I hope that you have a wonderful time and that the effects of your cold subside by the time you leave. Blessings~Sharon
ReplyDeleteP.S. Be Safe!!
take tons of vitamin C; that might help prevent the cold from getting too bad; love the Trifles this week; especially having to remove your hat when coming face to face with a cow; like the cow cares, LOL
ReplyDeleteget plenty of rest and drink lots of fluid and take lots of vitamin C!
betty
Don't you love how viruses usually show up when you plan to go on a trip?
ReplyDeleteHope you recover before you leave.