My dears are dplugged....

 

I have the day off....I'm going to get my nails done!!! Full treatment toes too!  We really don't have the $$$ but, I have to spoil myself...I've been working my tail off, so I can justify..(in my head I must always justify)...jeez...

Despite my titles heading I am feeling a dad (tad) better...I was going to type this whole post as I sound...but I haven't the energy....

You should have heard me at work this week...most everyone knows I work for a Large Home Improvement company...I won't advertise...but (L---S...big blue lettering)

So, I have this stuffy head and a sore throat, which makes my voice sound rather High pitched & faint...get the picture?... I work behind the desk.  I am responsible for answering the phones, and on occasion I might have to page someone over the intercom..... the 1st time some of the men associates heard me page...they buzzed me right away, lighting up my phone lines..they were curious and would ask if everything was ok...I sounded as though I was crying over the intercom....(How sweet  right?)...After each of them...(5 in all)...found out I was only suffering from a head cold, any time I made a new page...my phone board would light up again, this time with giggles & laughter wanting me to "repeat" so they could hear my silly voice again, and again.....rotten scoundrels!!!!

I have been drinking my orange juice...regular..meaning minus the bubbly...  I love Mimosas, so this "regular" has my taste buds thinking...hum strange no alcohol..

We have a fresh squeeze Orange Juice factory just down the street ...It's a fun "touristy" place to visit.  They have a variety of free orange juice to taste, samples of fresh fruit, cute knick knacks and wonderful ice cream cones for purchase..it's difficult to find a parking spot in "season"...I guess I should head down there, need to bring a gift pack for my vacation...

As always throw that penny thought in....Here's to "Wishing for your turn"......

 

3 comments:

  1. I remember that store, it was fun! Also...I'm with the guys calling to laugh at your voice I imagine you sound hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like some of the guys I work with. Always joking around. Feel better soon & enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you are feeling a "tad" better, Cindi; I'm glad you are doing something for yourself by getting the full treatment with nails; it will be a nice thing for vacation!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History