No sunshine, but feeling better.....

I'm feeling much better....it's funny about dreams...My mom called yesterday about an hour after I posted....I think she had mothers insight or intu"WISH"ion...lol and called...we are leaving for our CO vacation in a week, so we had to make a couple of plans...funny how God works in our daily lives eh?

We are experiencing torrential rain currently...guess my pool "therapy" is out of the question today.  That only leaves...housework, & laundry...               B O R I N G! 

Bentley is keeping us amused with his "fetch" game...he is constantly carrying around a shoestring, whining until someone plays with him....He does NOT realize he is a CAT....  Yesterday he was hollering up a storm outside the 'BOYS'  bathroom...Cboy was taking a shower, and Bentley wanted to play BADDDDDLY.....he kept cryin' & cryin...I finally had to take his shoestring away for the rest of the day...he slept after that...whew!

I have started using Google Chome..  (sorry for the plug)...so far I think it's pretty interesting...no more IE for a while...the only problem I have encountered is reading my comments on blogger, before I accept/reject them....but as for zipping around the Internet I like it.......

I'm really trying to avoid house work, but I have nothing to post...so I've dilly dallied enough....

 

3 comments:

  1. interesting a cat that plays fetch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to look into what the Google Chome is, Cindi; sounds interesting

    how exciting to go on vacation next week! I bet you are looking for the break for sure!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History