Sunday Sayings....

There is no such thing as a little freedom. Either you are all free, or you are not free.  Walter Cronkite 1916 - 2009

 

Mandarin Orange Chops

4 - 6 Pork chops          1/2 ground cloves

1 1-0z can mandarin oranges

In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil.  After browning, top with oranges, cloves...Salt & pepper for taste.   Cover, turn off heat, Serve when juices run clear.  Enjoy!

Fresh Green beans & applesauce makes this meal perfect...

 

 

I didn't sleep well, last night...I kept having a reoccurring dream...(it wasn't about winning the lotto)...it was more personal.  It had to do with my mom...she kept treating me horribly...my mother doesn't treat anyone...EVER...horribly...so why would she do this over, and over, and over again....I awoke with a headache...I know I was crying in my sleep, my chest was tight with pain...I'm physically exhausted.

I need to find a Disney movie, put it on, and get happy quick...or go to the pool...that's it...there's the answer.  Go lay outside get some rays, rejuvenate...solace..yes...that will make me feel better...

Remember...throw your penny thought in....Here's to "Wishing for your turn".....

6 comments:

  1. don't you hate when you have dreams like that? you know there's no way that person would treat you like that; makes you wonder where in your subconcious these dreams come from. its like having a dream your husband is cheating on you or something and then when you wake up and realize it is a dream, you are still upset with him (oh wait, maybe I'm the only one who does that, LOL)

    so hoping you are feeling better now with some time at the pool; don't you go on vacation soon?

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having some bad dreams. Hope you find peaceful sleep soon. That recipe looks good. I don't think I have had anything like that.
    Take care.
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. the chops sound yummo...

    I had weird dreams that I was growing hair on my back!!! did we eat something that didn't agree with us??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you heart! Those are the kind of dreams that give you the "jimmie-jammies"! Have a restful sleep tonight! I know you will!!!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate having dreams like that! I hope you were able to enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History