Whew, almost missed the sunrise...

So... my internal alarm clock went off this am early...GET UP...GET UP...arise awaken to a new day....you'll miss.....What?...what the heck am I going to miss this early in the morning??

I pop out of bed, ok, maybe not pop...more like roll over, plant my feet on the floor, mumble a few unpleasant words, scratch my derriere (or bum, backside, rear, keister,or if you prefer... hindquarters) guess it was numb from sleeping all night...I  Waltz  towards the kitchen, (shuffling your feet is too consider Waltzing) ...throw open the cupboard, grab the tub of "The best part of Waking up" ...  start my morning brew, Waltz  back to shower....I'm up I might as well make it official, and finally OPEN my eyes, peer at the clock on the bathroom wall...3:58...are you stinkin' kidding me??......maybe my clock will decide a nap around 9am..fingers crossed...

Enjoy today's video.....

 

7 comments:

  1. 3:58? Oh no! I THINK YOU WILL BE NEEDING A NAP FOR SURE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh Girl!!

    I've been home for three days and my internal clock is still set for 5:30AM.....i hope it's a condition that goes away soon.....although the sunrises are pretty........

    Enjoy....LindaMay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you go back to bed?

    What a beautiful voice she was blessed with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa!! That's waaaaay toooo early!! Bless you heart, you will be ready for a nap soon. I really don't like that when that happens!!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's way too early for me. Hope you were able to nap. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so hate it when I wake up, get out of bed, go for a pee, come to make coffee then find out it's only 4 a.m.! lol Sometimes I can fall back asleep but other times no way.

    Oh my, what a voice that girl has and O Holy Night is my all time favourite Christmas song. Get goose bumps every time I hear it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History