Would you believe I haven't finished my shopping....oh, boy am I behind the eight ball on this one....hopefully, I can get hubby to go out with me on Fri nite...maybe we'll get side tracked and go to the movies????

Sip your coffee, while I blog about the humorous day to day happenings with my family, cats, or me crocheting, going to the beach, sharing recipes, books, last but not least enjoying the love of COFFEE...
Well, I have and I haven't!! That is becasue a couple of things have not arrived yet. I do all my Christmas shopping online, no hassle, no crowds, much easier and I have to anyway with my problems. Hopefully the last two items will arrive this week.
ReplyDeleteWe got freezing drizzle sort of. More like a wet snow and rain and streets are lousy, so no way will I go out and take a chance on falling. Got most of mine done on the internet. Love your tag.
ReplyDelete