Having fun....

 

Flamingoxmas

MerryChristmas

 

Just messing around a bit this am...thought I would make a couple of tags...

Hubby & "Eldest" enjoyed last nights Pot roast dinner...I made a breakfast casserole this am...the temps are cool and rainy...that is what has brought on the cooking frenzy....lol

I was able to release my chain at work last night...I elected myself to be the "floater".. i.e. give breaks, restock shelves, etc..I didn't ask my supervisor...I just did it...He didn't mind cuz he knew I would work, not just roam around "pretend" I'm doing something....It was wonderful to experience the freedom...the "desk" does wear on ones nerves...

We've got a BIG game today in the SEC NCAA college football Florida Gators vs Alabama....Root toot tootin, for our GATOR BOYS!!  CHOMP CHOMP!

 

2 comments:

  1. cute tags. ;)
    i made a few today too, hope you drop over to my tag blog & look around.
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History