Nothing much...got pics tho!

Hark da Herald kittehs singgg

 

had date night with hubby...we watched Star Trek @ home... really funny & good movie......the "boys" went to a basketball tournament...it was nice to have some "us" time...we rarely get the time alone cuz "eldest" is always with us....Och un vai, thus 'Wishing for my turn'....

time to share pics...

here are the poinsettia's (who knew you can plant these outside)....Since I'm originally from CO I've always had one inside for decorations.....

12-18-09 009

 

C-boi shaving eldest for me...Eldest participated with cousins in No shave Nov...he wanted to show his bro how well he did....he was a Yeti!.

12-18-09 007

 

Sylvester not making it completely into his bed to sleep....

12-18-09 002

 

 

Vulcher's eating in our backyard...geesh!...these guys were huge...Mercedes wanted to attack them....lol

12-18-09 006

 

  

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your pictures today. Glad you got a date night. I remember those days when I rarely got any me time. Now I have way much more than I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son here in Ne.lets his poinsetta dry out when it is done blooming and puts it in the basement and forgets it until early fall and then brings it out and when Christmas comes he always has the same plant. I tried it and killed it on mine. Very handsome boys!!! Vultures, no, no, no! They give me the creeps. Do me a favor and have the Merriest of Christmases ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History