Playing around with graphics this weekend...chilly/rain for 3 days. We seem to be on a warming trend for the next few...Activity on the lake was enjoyable to watch...Our resident Bald Eagle is back, he was trying to grab the other eagles food this weekend, rather than go fishing himself...One eagle, plucked his dinner out of the lake, swoosh comes Mr Bald...then "pluck" went dinner, back into the lake...poor fish..what a morning he had!
It was nice to change up the wardrobe a bit...jeans, & hoodie....but I am looking forward to shorts & flipflops again...
I had a complete melt down, yesterday....Hubby was good to calm my nerves a bit...my stressing of work, family, holidays...trying to make perfect...Oi, what us women go thru...
I have finished typing the Christmas family letter. Yippy!! Went to print it out, found I needed more ink....bummer...but, not all is lost..I will be heading to the store today to replenish our stock, might as well purchase a few more presents too...Yippy!
Hope you enjoy the tags...

Christmas is a melt down time Cindi. Although mine comes more frequently. I love your tags. Are they for any one that wants them? We have 9 above zero. snow and Ice.
ReplyDeleteI feel like I'm in the process of a meltdown too. Hang in there. Cute graphics
ReplyDeleteAwww those tags are so delightful! I love playing with graphics, especially to make my own blog headers:-)
ReplyDeleteHaving a melt down at this time of year is considered normal I think! lol We just want everything so perfect for our families and drive ourselves crazy doing it. Sigh. We always manage to get it all done, though, don't we! xoxo
slow down enjoy the season
ReplyDelete