I was able to "nap" yesterday. whew! lol
Cooler temps today, a jeans/hoodie type day. Those dont come around very often, I am going to enjoy changing the wardrobe a bit...
With the cooler temps brings the mood for cooking, although I do have to work tonight I think I'll throw a hearty stew in the crock for hubby....with some sour dough bread for the side....
I still need to finish my CHRISTmas cards...havent had the time to write a brief letter....maybe I should insert....read here: Wishing for my turn @ blogger.....lol!
today's video clip I watched on Oprah this week...let me tell they are an duet...enjoy!
monkee tried to send you an email saying ty for bd comment, but your addy was not on your profile...& i don't save them. so sending it now:
ReplyDeleteBOW WOW, RUFF, WOOF WOOF!!!
from miss monk
It is cold here today -- its only 35 and it's 1:30 in the afternoon already. Had some stew for my lunch with some cornbread crackers. Pretty good but not homemade like yours.
ReplyDeleteIt really turned cold here today, never went higher than 22F!! Brrrr, I had to admit defeat and take out my heavy winter jacket! lol
ReplyDeleteOmigosh, I just listened to that video, truly did bring goose bumps! I love Andrea Bocelli, what a voice he has!!! He and Mary Blige sing What Child Is This beautifully. xoxo
Thank you for visiting my blog Cindi. Hopefully I will be a little more positive now that there is one part of me that doesn't hurt. lol It is cold here but the wind was blowing hard yesterday so it felt warmer today.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog, I enjoyed the video what a voice he has.Just beautiful !
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend
Diane