Oi! I'm behind!

dis years Christmas sweater...

 

We are currently under severe weather alert...watching for tornadoes... difficult news to hear, 1st thing in the morn.....

The rain is falling quick, making a beautiful sound as it hits the water, filling our lake to its brim. There are several storms, so we will experience rain through out the day, coastal flooding is a concern as well...

It looks as tho today is a non shopping, I dont want to leave the house day...I have worked the pass 6, and I am behind the 8 ball in house work.  Of course C-boi brought his laundry, adding to my work load....as a return favor...hum, I'm thinking, he can run errands and clean my car.....for starters....lol

We decorated the family room tree yesterday...Eldest wanted to wait to decorate with his bro...nice huh!

I bought some Christmas decorations from work last night...50% off....I needed more green garland...I found cute snowflake yard decorations too..

I've got a boat load to dooooo

enjoy todays menu selection.

Avocado Tacos

  • 3 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
  • 1/4 cup onions, diced
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
  • 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
  • 1 bunch fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
  • jalapeno pepper sauce, to taste
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
  2. In a medium bowl, mix avocados, onions, and garlic salt.
  3. Arrange corn tortillas in a single layer on a large baking sheet, and place in the preheated oven 2 to 5 minutes, until heated through.
  4. Spread tortillas with the avocado mixture. Garnish with cilantro and sprinkle with jalapeno pepper sauce.

2 comments:

  1. Don't panic. You still have several days and knowing you and the determination I suspect you have, you will get it done. Hope the storm doesn't get bad. We are supposed to get freezing rain on top of the snow and then more snow. and then the closer it gets to Christmas more chances of snow and we still have more than enough. Recipe sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History