Cookie exchange extravaganza...

Sis & I made a bucket load of goodies...I have given one plate out to neighbors, I have a few more to share...I think I'll make another couple of batches of cookies for good measure... plus we have C-boi coming home in a few days...he'll raid the stash...for sure...lol

"Eldest" took the 1st plate over to our "newest" neighbor, young couple no kids, but have the cutest little dog....We will send him out for the next delivery tomorrow....he's has captured the Holiday spirit.....

Hubby played golf with the "bosses" & team yesterday.... Christmas office party..(wink, wink)...anyhoo, his team came in 2nd, he received a golf shirt from the Pro shop....he also won longest drive......he was awarded a new driver...a wonderful gift...but, I have a question...if you won the longest drive without the "new" driver...why would you want to replace it with a new one??? Lol... It's not like diamonds...you know a girl could always use diamonds....am I right????

2 comments:

  1. I wish I lived close by....I'd be expecting my plate of goodies. Congrats to hubster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost taste those cookies. I agree on the golf thing. Why change it. I love your new tag. Did you make it? You are more talented than you give yourself credit for.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History