Neber trusts a mouser....

 

 

I began my morning "trusting" Mercedes.....mistake 1

I opened the sliding door to the lanai......mistake 2

Mercedes brought me breakfast....mistake 3

.....all before my 1st cup of Joe...now, some say this is a show of love...a cat "sharing" their catch with you....ewww...my kittehs can show their loves to me, by cuddling & prrr'z...thank you very much....

Culinary school taught Spike the importance of Garnish in meal presentation.

 

Our weather should be very pleasant high of 83 today....maybe that will keep some at the beach?....hum???.check out the beach cam's on the right side of my page...you can let me know if it was busy or not....lol

..Since I've "elected" to pass on Mercedes offer of Lizard for breakfast...(eww).. better make this a short entry, I've got to get ready for work.....

...ps turn my music off to watch this cute video.....

 

6 comments:

  1. I just had to let you know that I think the angel tree is a great idea. Yes it is sad that there are ones that are no longer with us but as death is a part of life we all have that and it's nice to have rememberance of those dear to us at this special time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is why I don't have a cat. When I did, I was presented with a snake in my bed, a frog, and a mouse. I think I will stick to the beagle in my old age. I love my snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet of Mercedes wo want to share with you, but I don't blame you. I wouldn't be interested either. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your pictures and such a pretty header. When my son-in-law turned 50 my daughter wanted to put 50 pink plastic flamingos in the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow friend!! That's a small cat or a huge Mouse!! Geez!! Well, gotta tell ya...that would just FREAK me out bigtime!!! Holy Cow, check out the feet on that mouse...looks like swim fins!! Yikes! They grow em' big down there...Good girl Mercedes...one down....
    Blessings~Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History