Totally flabbergasted.....

The waters are calm on the lake this beautiful am morning.....but the tides are raging inside.....

I awoke to find Mercedes, sleeping on top of the kitchen counter...I was soo flabbergasted I couldn't take a picture.  Our cats are NOT allowed on the kitchen counters, but apparently Mercedes felt she could override our executive decision....hum, I think we have a rebel!!!! ....lol....

Enjoy today's Christmas selection...this is one of "Eldest" favorite cd's...... 

 

4 comments:

  1. LOL that little bugger is brave to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That darn cat!! (do you remember that movie??) I love cats...I wish I had one, but Freeway would eat it...
    Hugs! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindi, I'm trying to imagine what you did the INSTANT you saw this! I used to have a cat inside and when she did that I gave her a quick fine mist spray with a bottle of water. Two times and she was cured! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History