
Sip your coffee, while I blog about the humorous day to day happenings with my family, cats, or me crocheting, going to the beach, sharing recipes, books, last but not least enjoying the love of COFFEE...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My History
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
December
(20)
- Get the black eye peas......
- After Christmas fun @ Disney.....
- Christmas blessings to all...
- Weather, shopping, Open....oh! and Trifling Tuesda...
- Nothing much...got pics tho!
- Oi! I'm behind!
- Trifling Tuesday...& ..Cappuccino recipe..
- Still need to shop....
- Sunday sayings & Christmas lists.....
- Cookie exchange extravaganza...
- Neber trusts a mouser....
- This one is for you. (lucy)...
- Cookie exchange.....
- Rainy day play.....
- Sunday Sayings.....
- Having fun....
- Mr Rain is here today....
- Whew, almost missed the sunrise...
- Totally flabbergasted.....
- Trifling Tuesday.....
-
▼
December
(20)
I love it and thank you so much!!! He is sitting on my blog just waiting for Christmas and watching it really come down now.
ReplyDeletetoo cute!
ReplyDelete