Weather, shopping, Open....oh! and Trifling Tuesday.......

  

Yesterday, I had the early shift....it was dang right cold out....FLORIDA cold...... If we wear long sleeve shirts, with a hoodie & blue jeans...then it's dang right cold weather, such was the case yesterday...the morning low was 40ish...I believe the high was 62, but our wind chill brought it down to 59...brr...we're warming today...whew...by Christmas we should be up to 80 again....lol

We had a few "grumpies" at work yesterday.....Listen, if you're grumpy....don't shop, and certainly don't take it out on people whom are servicing you!...Just a lil tip for today!

I had one guy come up to the counter, 1st words out of his mouth..

DONT argue with me I've had a bad day, LISTEN here, I've got this problem..YOU charged me 4.57 and the price is 2.28.  NOW, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS....

my response.....TRY not to laugh!......

He had a bewildered look on his face with my answer...I don't think that was the response he was looking for....

another, customer.....

I dropped my cash on the floor somewhere in here....Did anyone bring you money for the LOST/FOUND......

my response....SERIOUSLY?!

my favorite tho was this one

from a caller...

(me) Hello, how may I assist you?.....

(caller) ARE YOU Open, your phone system says your closed, but I want to buy something with you today...

(me) yes, we are Open...I'll check into why our phone systems states otherwise...

(caller)...well, I just want to make sure you're Open...cuz the phone said you're not...

(me) yes, WE ARE OPEN...I'll WILL CHECK THE AUTOMATIC PHONE SYSTEM TO SEE AS TO WHY IT'S STATING WE ARE CLOSED....you may come in and shop til 9pm today....

(caller) ...well, If I get there and you guys aren't Open, I don't want to drive all that way.....

(me) silently......OI!

 

 

There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.

It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.

5 comments:

  1. sometimes I do believe folks think they are doing a favor to folks like you and your work station...LOL...being grumpy that is...and your comments were so funny...it seems sometimes we lose something between getting up each day and going to bed by NOT having a good day!!! I know you are busy with family and good times..but pray that you have a good Christmas season full of joy and happiness!!! Merry Christmas from Ora in KY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry the guy talked to you in that way. That's absolutely RIDICULOUS! I can't believe how clueless some folks are either. You should write a book about clueless shoppers. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also worked with the public and you do get some doozies. They stand there and say some of the dumbest things. I also worked as a waitress and a bar maid when I was trying to raise my 5 kids and you RRREEEAAALLLYYY get some goodies out of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May you have a wonderful, joy-filled Christmas! Love and hugs Grams

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History