I have plans to attend a cookie exchange party.....I love baking for the holiday's.
One of our favorites is this butterscotch -chow mien no bake...
![]()
here's the recipe...
1 bag butterscotch morsels
1/2 peanut butter
1bag chow mien noodles
1 handful mini marshmallow
1 handful peanuts (option)
Melt morsels/peanut in pan. Remove from heat, stir in chow mien noodles. Let mix cool a bit, then fold in marshmallows so they do NOT melt....add peanuts as option!
Cover baking sheet with parchment paper...drop spoonfuls of mixture onto sheet. Keep refrigerated. ENJOY!
another favorite is fudge...I found the secret to making good fudge is using butter....Everything taste better with butter....what an ad eh?
We mailed out our packages yesterday....done! another check removed off my extra list...
We have also made plans to visit that "Magical" place in Orlando.....before the year is out....hubby & I are rearranging our work schedules to attend...shhh C-boi doesn't know yet...
Now, time to get my day started....Coffee....check...
A cookie exchange sounds like fun. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Everything does taste better with BUTTER!
ReplyDeleteWhat a treat for you all. Your secret is safe with me. I won't tell C-boi. LOL
Have a woderful day!
How wonderful that you will be able to have that trip. I love your recipie. So simple. If you have time go to my blog and see the blizzard that will whip up later so the weatherman says. Winds are going to increase and it is still snowing. You may be very glad you are in Florida. Cindi, I need a snowman. Can you make me a tag? If not I will surely understand.
ReplyDeleteHello dear Cindi:-)
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for not visiting much the last couple of weeks, was busy with all my Christmas preparations and hardly had any time for the computer except to make my posts. Now that I'm pretty much done, I can play again:-)
Cookie exchanges are so much fun and I really miss participating but no one around here does it anymore. Thank you so much for the recipes, I will be printing them out. My weakness is fudge...yummmmm!!!!
Ok, shhhh, I won't tell C-boi either what you're planning...hmmmm...wait...how about if you bring ME instead???? lol I just know you'll all have so much fun! xoxo
Haha, I'm totally making the butterscotch Chinese noodle candy for my neighbors and co-workers! I love those little things!
ReplyDeleteI start my morning off right too...Coffee, check!More coffee, check...I've got a final this afternoon.