Sunday sayings & Christmas lists.....

 

 

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.  ~Norman Vincent Peale

There has been only one Christmas - the rest are anniversaries.  ~W.J. Cameron

 

Cheeseburger & Fries Casserole

2# ground beef

10oz golden mushroom soup

10oz cheddar cheese soup

20oz pkg frozen french fries

Brown beef; drain.  Stir in soups, pour into an ungreased 9x13 baking dish; arrange fries on  top.  Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes......

Serve with a nice green salad...

another recipe......

Fruit Smoothy dip

2c sour cream

1/4 c orange juice

Combine, refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Service with oranges, apples, pears.

Eldest informed me last Thurs that his Christmas list was finished....he has been re-writing since Thanksgiving....

(eldest).."I put 17 items....but that's nuff...I dont want to be spoiled...but maybe I need to go to 27...what do you think? mom".....

great huh!

 

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious about eldest not wanting to be spoiled :) Oh that recipe sounds great. I hope you have had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History