snagged from photobucket....
....
another bbbeautiful day from sunny SWFL, happily we are returning to the norm...weather wise...lol
the Prez...came a made a visit to our neck of the woods today.... I awoke not in the bestest of moods...knowing we were going to have a visitor, meant traffic could be a problem.
Plus it's a day off, and I want to "enjoy" some of it. I hate doing 5 million things on a day off, lately I just want to "veg"...do nothing, it seems the more I do that, the more "stuff" doesn't get done...Why is that you suppose???
So I downed a half a cup of Joe...it wasn't blueberry coffee either...grrr
"hubby" made plain old regular kind, aint that a shame...me being mad at someone making coffee for me....dang them hormonies or lack there of....
then I start to style my doo...it decided NOT to cooperate, sooooo
I got a hair cut today...dang near chopped the whole doo off....Have you ever done that?
You get sooo frustrated with styling, gellin', spraying or whatever other products we can put into it, and still will not cooperate????? Yep, I had me one of those days, .. since, I was getting upset, running around, cuz I wanted to enjoy some "free" day off time.. I said to myself. Self...you might as well get your hair chopped off dang near completely, cuz you're getting pretty flustered lately styling it...
I went to a different hair stylist too..my gal I have been seeing wasnt at the shop today...so she might be mad at me...oh well, can't please everyone! I came home, and immediately went outside to soak up some rays....It helps heal my soul...calms my nerves...
cuz tonight I have to catch up on the 5 million things I have been putting off to 'VEG'.....grrrrrr
1st I have to arrange, 08 paperwork, sort for taxes, then put 09 in files..plus, I have additional paperwork with 'collegeboy' stuff
double yuck!...and I have to get to bed early cuz I open tomorrow...triple yuck...and I have to cook dinner.. ...and I have to clean, laundry, change cat litter...etc....etc.... blah, blah,blah
Omgoodness, am I having a major pity party or what????? Guess its the hormonies...or lack there of..
or is it having no blueberry coffee? hum....

Don't feel bad about the hormones. I am calling my doctor tomorrow and asking him to up my premarin. I got cranky over my husband eating my eggroll, lol. Not funny, but funny. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteMaybe tomorrow will be kinder, Cindi:) I hope so......
ReplyDeleteYou know usually when you start your day on the wrong note..it usually stays that way. Or it's that way with me. I sure hope that tomorrow is much better for you.
ReplyDeleteHUGS Maybe you will have the right coffee...LOL
(((Cindi))) I hope today is a better one!!!
ReplyDeletebetty