Kissed by a total stranger......

I'm up sooooo early this am, and it's the "kids" fault too....why? they decided I needed to awake an hour earlier than my set alarm time is beyond me.   I wasn't ready to move..Bentley decided to nibble on my hand, Hey! we want you awake!! He's lucky I didn't whack him...I was too shocked, that my cat had bitten me. So here I am, they are fed, litter boxed and now playing...rotten "kids"....

Well, here's a sentence (s) you don't use everyday....A customer kissed me on my cheek today.

or Ever have a customer kiss you on the cheek?

or My customers kiss me on my cheek.

Yep, a total stranger kissed me...never thought that would happen....

I was working the Customer Service desk...

note: I have since looked at our manual it does not state how to handle be kissed by a total stranger

....anyhoo...when this elderly couple (not uncommon in SWFL) came by to ask if someone had turned in an address book....I checked lost -n- found...gave him 3 books....he sized them up, decided one was his....and BAMMO kissed me...I had to turn my head at the last minute other wise it would have been dead center on me lips!!!!! ewwwwww....

Now, I understand he was grateful & all....but, hey if word gets out around here of what type of "Customer Service" I provide......well, I'll never get another day off......lol

 

4 comments:

  1. That's funny about the kiss, lol. I'm up early too. Needed to drive Hubby to work so I could keep the van, but I didn't feel like it this early, so I let him take it, now I am stranded all day. :-P Thanks for the prayers! Have a great week!~

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure your not in the "Kissing Booth" section at work....LOL!!!

    Have a great day....LindaMay

    ReplyDelete
  3. how funny! I bet you made his day finding that address book! I'm thinking the company will need to update the policy and procedure books for encounters like these LOL

    enjoy the day, early rising and all

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on now, admit it...you loved it! How many times have you heard someone say, "I'm so happy I could kiss you"? Well, bless his heart, he DID!

    I have patients kiss me sometimes, I love it! I say the world needs a lot more kissing!

    Love this entry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History