Blueberry Coffee...that can't be right....

I have found the best Blueberry Coffee  (holla) yes, I said Blueberry....it's heaven...

I first discovered it a month ago....I had to work early, so I stopped by the local 7-11 for my fill of morning Joe.....I went to the coffee/tea station, grabbed the nearest carafe, pour & go....as I'm traveling down the road, I take my 1st sip...er? What's this....there is something in....sip.  I looked to make sure I grabbed my mug off the counter...(scary I know)....sip..er? what is this...Did someone put a blueberry in my thermos? I sip again, er? Wait, sip, yep that's blueberry...um that tastes good....

I have be hooked since...I usually make my morning brew, but that day I choose to "spoil" myself.  I was going to stop @ Starbucks but had a change of mind (my prerogative...why am I thinking Bobby Brown) anywhoo ....would be faster @ 7-11.

It began a mind game, should I make coffee, the Blueberry is calling my name....then I finally had a thought...er?  Wait a second......I'm getting an idea here....wait for it, wait for it.....I CAN BUY BLUEBERRY COFFEE MYSELF...but where? hum.....

Yesterday I found where!  My local grocery store has it.....so if you have a hankerin' for some different brew.....and you like blueberry like a lot of us do, may I suggest Green Mountain Coffee Wild Blueberry is for you! (holla)

warning: tasting this you lose all common since, give free advertisement on your blog......

7 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me. I'm always experimenting with things like that in my kitchen. Never heard of that brand of coffee in my neck of the woods. Maybe I can find it on the internet :).......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flavored coffees and will look for that one on the shelf at the grocery next time I go. I'm almost done with Winter Fantacy, which was good, but I'm so tired of winter anyway. Thanks for the tip! 'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to try this!!! Thank you for this entry and thank you for being you!
    Take care and enjoy your everyday!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wonder if they make blueberry iced tea?? i don't drink coffee. by the way, i have you on my journal but not on my followers. i will email you.

    regina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have GM Blueberry and may I also suggest GM Golden French Toast flavor? And yes, it smells like you cooked French Toast; the down side being my cats come running....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stop by for a visit, I have something for you! Take care and enjoy your Friday!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to see if I can find that in my neck of the woods

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History