Award season...

lemonadeaward

I have the honor of receiving another award...this came from our lovely friend Katie Turning the Page

since I just got done nominating people, for a different award...I'll nominate the following for this one...not that I don't love all of you...I do, but hey I didn't nominate these guys last time, so what's fair is fair right?  So, Damn the torpedoes..full steam ahead...

Pauline Pauline's Country Tales

Ma What's new at my house

Melissa Just another day in paradise

Linda May Blue Ridge boomer

check these gals out...if you already do...yippy yahoo!

lemonadeaward

Here are the rules:

1. Post on your blog.

2. Link back to who gave you the award.

3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who display great attitude/gratitude.

4. Link to them on your blog.

5. Let them know you have awarded them by commenting on a post of theirs.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award. I do try to make lemonade often...
    I have a difficult time doing the presentation to others though. I'll put it in my side bar with a note. 'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ the torpedo comment! That was a hoot!

    Congratulations to the selectees, well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just in time for lemonade....SUMMER'S a'comin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!!! have a wonderful Sunday!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History