Four...or is it Fore...maybe For....

 

there was a Major advertised tournament yesterday that "Eldest", sister & myself competed in......ok, so there was no advertisement, no corporate sponsor PUBLICLY showing their faces in SWFL ...(I guess the executes are laying low for a while)....tho it was a MAJOR tourney ......

I'm talking competition held to it's highest degree. 

We played a round of putt putt or  "Miniature Golf" depending on your local....

I've always called it Putt-Putt, just like I've called various Pop products Pop, not Soda, Coke, Soft drinks...how about Refrigerators or ice boxes,  I call it full since "C-boy" is away...lol

Sofas are couches, divans, or loveseats...for that matter do you eat dinner at lunch or is dinner at suppertime?   Now I'm sounding like George Carlin...lol  It's crazy.. no wonder people have a hard time with "American" English..

Anyway, back to our Putt-Putt tourney....the landscape was that of a Pirates theme, arrr... with live gators abound....arrr... The ships mask rising hundreds of feet in the air, ok maybe not that high...

Hole 1 thru 3 were uneventful, but we started to "compete", thus bringing our voices a lil louder.  Yippying & yeahin away, cheering each other on,  as the game progressed, we got a lil louder, adding the clapping of our hands together giving various HIGH fives for Holes-in one....YES, THAT WAS GREAT WONDERFUL....YEAH.....enough for the "others" on the grounds to wonder....What are those people doing?  Don't they know this is a respectful game of Miniature Golf..(said in the Thurston Howell the III voice)

We had a blast!  the loudest we got was when "eldest" got a HOLE IN ONE on a blind curve....now I ask ya....you have SCREAM hell yeah.....right?....lol....ok we didn't scream that, but we sure WHooped it up some!!!!

7 comments:

  1. How lucky you were to have such fun.....whatever happened to Putt-putt gold courses???....they a few and far between......

    PS.....Christy..over in my comments...is my nut=so female child......City Boy says we are toooooo much alike.....gott'a love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys had a blast!!! So, who won?
    My list:
    1) I don't really call it soda or pop...just give me Dr. Pepper please
    2) Refrigerator or fridge
    3) couches
    4) loveseat
    5) putt putt
    6) mid day meal is lunch
    7) night time meal is supper

    I bet you are soooo glad I gave you my list...LOL

    HUGS;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. putting on my sunglasses for all the bright pink.........

    hi girl, sorry i haven't been around much lately. i have had the flu, then another illness, and been busy catching up on my poetry site. i know, no excuses, lol.

    and i think it is FORE. anywho, i used to be the dating circuits mistress putt putter. i usually got a whole in one on each one of the courses offered. all the guys stopped taking me there because i would show them up......

    but it is fun, and it is actually fairly good exercise, if you keep moving at a fast pace, lol.

    here, it is coke, no matter WHAT it is, it is coke. fridge most of the time, but i have used ice box, lol. sofa. putt putt. lunch at midday, supper at night.

    take care,

    regina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lot of fun! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cindy. Sounds like bunches of fun and good exercise :).....

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a lot of fun! I always liked minature golf (usually call it that over putt-putt) a fun thing to do with family and friends!!

    have a great Sunday

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History