Valentines Day....no painting for me!

 

recent 002

Hubby got me flowers...what a guy eh?

he also said...We live in the most beautiful place in the world...heck there's no way we are going to  paint the bedroom...we're going to the Beach....

recent 008

cuties huh!!!!  lol  that's the Gulf behind us...

the weather was fabulous.about 73..the water a tad chilly...only stuck our toes in the Gulf today...had some friends playing in the waters near by...this dude I called Fredo..I dont know why..but he looked like a Fredo to me...

recent 010

the other "friend" was a very elusive dolphin..you can see his fin coming up in this pic below, by the fishing boat.  Every time I tried to "capture" him/her..they would go under...now this was about 100 feet away...he was very close to the shore line...

recent 007

not as close as Fredo tho..

recent 012

we ate lunch at CJ's by the bay..great sandwiches with fruit or fries...I had a turkey wrap with roasted red peppers, feta cheese, delicious...and 2 bloody Mary's there is something about the water and bloody Mary's...they just go together....

you'll luv these pics...

recent 018

amazing how the other half lives..

recent 019

nice house in the background yes it is a home, I only got part of it...this is the life...eh?

here's a shot going over the bridge...hold on....

recent 020

I hate bridges..hold on...here we go...the pic below is looking SW out towards the Gulf

recent 023

there was no one, absolutely no one out today..very surprising...we thought it would be packed...economy has hit the vacationers too...

like I said beautiful day ....hope your "love bunnies" treated you as nice as mine did to me...one lucky gal living the dream!!!!

 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day ! It looks like a wonderful one there. I love the beach and appreciate the pictures as it is about the only way I'm going to get there. We had snow...
    'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother lives near Pensacola. Love visting them and Destin is gorgeous. Glad you a nice outing with the husband! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are lovely, I got some from my beloved as well. You live in such a beautiful place. Glad you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very smart....no painting! You do make a very cute couple and thanks for all the pretty scenery :)....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History