A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water. Carl Reiner 1922 -
The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. Lucille Ball 1911 - 1989
Hope you enjoy today's quotes.....they made me giggle.
Arising to another beautiful day here in SWFL, our little lake is just full of activity this am...we had a blue jay seeking love for the longest time...hopping from tree to tree, branch to branch trying to woo his love....after no action he left the hood...guess he decided to try his luck else where.
Our doves were a cooing away telling everyone how in love they are with each other....lovely couple..we had a few scratter brain tiny things...just flying like the dickens testing their wings, they looked confused not knowing which way to turn or land or fly..
our resident blue herring was strutting his stuff on the edge of the water, a turtle poked his head up to say Good Morning....yep it's pretty good waking up in SWFL today...

Enjoy your sunny Sunday....it's snowing here......it hasn't stopped yet......once agin the weather gurus are WRONG!!!....lol
ReplyDeleteLindaMay......
I'm soooo jealous of you right now! I wish I was there. It's pretty here, but still cold. Enjoy your little piece of Heaven!
ReplyDeleteI would love to be there in the warm sunshine bird watching with you. Have a great day and enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI think bird watching is so much fun to do! glad you have a great spot to keep track of them :)
ReplyDeletethe sayings were cute; Lucille Ball was a favorite of my mom's; she was sooo funny!
betty
Wish I was down there with you! Cold, cold and did I say cold here! LOL
ReplyDeleteI love that first saying! And I totally agree with it!
ReplyDeleteI am late in doing this and it pains me, oh how it pains me (lol), but I love you so I will say it, "Congratulations on winning the Superbowl".