Kids in the candy store.....again.

Let me tell you a story...

Once upon a time there was an nice owner of a candy store, but the kids didn't like him very well, because he made them mind their manners. They had to pay for the candy they wanted. This made some of the parents very happy, other parents just ignored him, they thought he was too old fashioned.

One day the candy store owner retired, his replacement is a young new teenage, full of ideas. He wants the kids to like him, so he decided to "Open" the doors to his store for 1 day to let the kids have whatever they wanted for "free"....The kids are ecstatic the old grumpy owner never let us do that.. they said...The parents, well, some are excited as their children, some are very concern.

You see the new owner of the store, said to all the parents before he started his job, that his new ideas, would help change their kids, I think the new manager has a lot to learn.

Oh, I almost forgot....Here's a picture of the candy store....Few parents have seen it, but believe me your kids are there everyday....unless it's RECESS.

5 comments:

  1. I was just skipping from blog to blog, stealing "must reads" from other blogggers, when I read this. The bottom picture had not loaded while I read the text. I did not see that coming!
    ~was actually expecting a true candy store story(hanging head in shame) ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not see that one coming either, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one can read between the lines even when candies involved. So, so true. Thanks for this post. I will have to share. Take care of you my friend,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. my gosh this is sooo true!!! thanks for sharing it Cindi

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History