So I am a lil busy this am...added new "tunes"....in the spirit of
Valentines...
I have the next 2 days off...thrilled about that, our weekend is packed full. We have planned a very exciting, exhilarating, loved filled 2 days...romance?
25+ years of marriage you have to keep it "fresh"...and we live here in SWFL, home of the worlds most romantic beaches!!

"Hubby" and I are going to.....ready for this...you'll be so jealous....we are going...oh my goodness, I can't wait...ok, I'll tell ya.....we are going to...
PAINT OUR BEDROOM! lol
How flippin fantastic is that?
I tell ya, it's "fresh", "new", exhilarating! jealous arent ya...Oh I knew you would be....
Here's hoping you get a box of chocolates from the one you love....
Paint? I hope you said that in a harsh & toneless voice :-0. When I am happy with the person in my life, I can be scrubbing a skiff(& I have with my last bf) & still be very happy. Here's to happiness however you & yours see it.
ReplyDelete~Mary
I could go for that! LOL
ReplyDeleteGo for the gusto girl..........!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.....LindaMay
what a great thing to do Cindi!! quality time spent together doing something fun! enjoy!
ReplyDeletehope you and your hubby have a sweet day together :)
betty
Well, I really can't say I'm green with envy about the painting (HATE it & just won't do it) but if it makes you happy (remember Cheryl Crow's song?)!! Happy valentine's day :).......
ReplyDelete