A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. Mark Twain 1835 - 1910
The real leader has no need to lead - he is content to point the way. Henry Miller 1891 - 1980
Ok...now on to the good stuff....today's game....I think we all know who I want to win! Although I have relatives in the Phoenix area....I wish you the best against my "boys"....

I do hope the game is without serious injury to any player. I want it to be called fair, great competition, and the commercials to be hilarious...
vi
that's the number we are shooting for... one for the other thumb!
Here's wishing everyone has enough salsa, bbq sauce, propane, ranch dressing, wings....etc...and...
and if you're not "into" football...than...here's hoping your Sunday is....not boring!!!....lol
Any Questions???
Not into football but may the best team win..Rah-Rah-Rah..
ReplyDeleteI loved that saying of Henry Miller.
ReplyDeletecute entry for Football Sunday! I hope the Steelers win but I hope its a close game; that's always more exciting (to me) than a big blowout
enjoy!!
betty
Steelers won!! Yea!!
ReplyDelete